So ........... we moved. Like about 3 months ago. I didn't blog about it yet because I wasn't sure what to say. I still don't know what to say. We loved Syracuse, especially all our friends there. We are also enjoying Orem. I am thankful to be closer to family. Leaving Syracuse was really hard. Hard for all of us. We had lived there for 9 and 1/2 years and we had lots of friends and we were comfortable there. Then change happens. We felt like it was time for us to move to Utah County. It was a hard decision but many prayers later we knew it was right. Right now we are living with my parents until we find a house that will fit us well. Before we left Syracuse our dear friends had a little get together for us. It was great. We love our friends!
Saturday, July 16, 2011
Friends
So ........... we moved. Like about 3 months ago. I didn't blog about it yet because I wasn't sure what to say. I still don't know what to say. We loved Syracuse, especially all our friends there. We are also enjoying Orem. I am thankful to be closer to family. Leaving Syracuse was really hard. Hard for all of us. We had lived there for 9 and 1/2 years and we had lots of friends and we were comfortable there. Then change happens. We felt like it was time for us to move to Utah County. It was a hard decision but many prayers later we knew it was right. Right now we are living with my parents until we find a house that will fit us well. Before we left Syracuse our dear friends had a little get together for us. It was great. We love our friends!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment