Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Fifteen

15, Ethan is 15.  I feel too young to have a child that old but alas it is true.  14 was kind of a tough year for Ethan.  We moved and he struggled to find friends and figure himself out.  Just before we moved again he started hanging out with some kids that he liked (mostly girls, I'm not sure how I feel about that). Now that we are in our own home I think he is beginning to come into his own.  He is going to take part in the marching band and with that automatically has a circle of friends to be a part of.  I feel like 15 will be a good year for both of us.


Favorite color?
---- He says he doesn't have one and I didn't push because I don't have one either.
Favorite food?
---- Oven Pancakes
Something you don't like?
---- Chores
Favorite thing to do?
---- Listen to Music 
Favorite song?
---- Such Great Heights by The Postal Service
Favorite show/movie?
---- Inception
Who do you like to hang out with?
---- Jordan (a friend of his since the 3rd grade)
What do you want to do when you grow up?
---- Be a Software Designer




I signed all the kids up for the birthday deal at Tucanos.  Jeff had to work so Ethan and I went, just the two of us.  Ethan enjoyed the all you can eat meat.  Afterwards we went to this fun toy store in the shopping center.  Even though Ethan is too old for "toys", he had fun checking them out.



I am thankful to have Ethan in our family.  He is smart, TALL, and has a great sense of humor.  15!!!!

1 comment:

Linda said...

You are right! You can't possible be old enough to have a 15 year old. Because what we are like 16 right? That what it seems like anyways! Happy Birthday to Ethan! You are doing a great job mama he looks like a fine young man!